Trivial Pursuit: Totally 80’s

Feeling smart? See if you can answer these tough questions selected totally at random from the “Trivial Pursuit: Totally 80’s” game. Good luck!

Category: Music – What parodist wrote an original ditty about fevered media dreams, called Stuck in a Closet With Vanna White?

Click here for the answer:Stop cheating!

Category: Movies – What film was slapped with a PG-13 rating for its “Conan the Librarian” sketch?

Click here for the answer:Stop cheating!

(Thanks to Yank Blog reader Joshua Mcdonald for the scans.)

About elvis

This entry was posted in Others. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Trivial Pursuit: Totally 80’s

1. joshua says:

*having a non-fatal heart attack*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean I’m Officially “White & Nerdy” now????

2. joshua says:

Don’t you know the Dewey Decsimal System????

To ABN: Before you even ask, YES it was ME who sent those to Elvis 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. happysteve says:

Yes, congratulations joshua.

4. joshua says:

Thanks happysteve!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

5. ABN says:

Wow, congratulations Josh!! That’s so interesting that they have two Al questions in the same game!

6. Is it also nerdy to know HTML, PHP, BASIC, MySQL, CSS, Actionscript and everything, and being setting up a business doing websites ? I also win with any Trivia quiz with my family, and I like star wars. I use lots of killer apps (think Halo, to Daemon tools, to Flash. I have quite a high typing rate too. I got a soldering gun which I regulary use… Oh yeah, I can do Javascript too and I’d love a SegWay. I edit wikipedia. I like monty python, have all films.

Am I White and Nerdy?

7. Samantha says:

We got it all on UHF…I love that movie 🙂

8. ABN says:

Josh,,uh..are we even? Y’know with the whole “Getting credit for posting something here” problem? I hope so. Let’s be friends again!

9. joshua says:

It is weird that they have 2 questions about Al in the same game, isnt it??

to ABN:

We’re even!!

Friends again???

10. Tracy A. says:

The other day, Al had a clue in the crossword puzzle I was doing.

…and I churtled.

11. Ryan says:

Whoa! UHF is pg-13? Comedy Central actually cut scenes from that movie, good thing I own the DVD! I think my brain just exploded… LOL “if you flew up really high in a rocket ship, do you think your brain would just… blow up?!”

Coen Koopmans: no, you are not white and nerdy, you are ridin’ dirty…

That’s awesome! Too bad that didn’t use Al for the tv ads. Ah, well.

13. ABN says:

Hey, look! Weirdal.com just put this up…

I’LL SUE YA – THE VIDEO!
    What, you haven’t seen this yet? Then by all means, click here, here, here or here!

Why they did, I don’t know…

14. alfan94 says:

ONG I GOT THOSE FOR Xmas!!! yay!! i read the conan the librarian one… but it wasn’t MY question! RAwr haha THats cool and guess what? I could also point out that UHF was also PG-13 for emo phillips cutting off his finger! haha Stupid card 😛 haha