US Tour Dates!

Woohoo! Finally some official concert dates in the United States have been posted at WeirdAl.com.  Go there to check’em out!

For the newcomers, don’t worry, this isn’t the final list of tour dates, more will be added as they are booked.  Weird Al and the band usually tour for a couple years zigzagging across the country.

This entry was posted in Concerts, Weird Al News. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to US Tour Dates!

1. ABN says:

I hope he’ll be in Raliegh, NC….I’m moving near there soon!! Unfortunately, we’re moving before May and Stroudsburg is, like, 30 mins from my house!!!! Oh, well…..

2. joshua says:

Break out the twinkie weiner sandwiches!!!!!!

our prayers have been answered!!!!

us tour dates!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Samantha says:

Yes!!!! He’s going to be in Verona New York, and I live only 30 minutes from there!!! Finally some luck!!!! 🙂 Yesyesyesyesyes ::jumps around happily::

4. elvis says:

Hooray for New Jersey!!! 😀 I’ll also be going to the New York and Pennsylvania shows. Seriously thinking about the Orange County Fair too…

5. A Man says:

Darn, none in Canada yet, or close enough New York. I swear, if Al doesn’t come to Canada, OR Buffalo, OR even the long shot of Detroit, I’ll be upset!!

6. Bryan says:

Winter haven?!?! cyprus gardens?!?! that’s two miles from my house!! wooooooooooo!!!

7. rogers place says:

He comes up with some funny stuff.

8. elvis says:

It’s only the first round of tour dates. No need to worry if you don’t see a city near you. They’ll be plenty of more dates added. 🙂

9. ABN says:

Guys, look! Here’s the new calandar…

Pretty sweet, Aron!!

10. BlackRider says:

yea go my tickets im in the second row of tables fo new york o se you there Elvis

11. BlackRider says:

sorry for the spelling i typed to fast

12. ABN says:

How do I actually GET tickets for these shows??? SOMEBODY TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!

13. joshua says:

ABN, since you’re younger than I am, 12 if I’m not mistaken, if Al is coming to a city near you, you should ask you’re parents to get you tickets.

Be sure to be a ticketmaster on the day and exact time tickets go on sale for the show you want to see.

I was at my Kroger Ticketmaster in Nashville when The Poodle Hat Tour was in town and I got SIXTH ROW CENTER SEATS

14. David says:

Al was interviewed on Colin Murrays show on BBC Radio 1 in the UK (If you can get the BBC radio player to work on the website, Al interview starts about 50 mins into the Thursday show, but be quick it’ll only be there until Wed 7th).

Anyway, Al said he was trying to get a UK tour date arranged for April. Guess he’s planning on stopping off at the UK on his way back from Australia.

15. ABN says:

Why thanks Josh!!! I certainly will, although my paents will probably be very busy with us moving.

16. joshua says:

I’m just glad to be helping another Al fan

17. Tracy A. says:

The Winter Park show is the nearest one of all the Florida dates posted, but I am only waiting for the workers of Cypress Gardens to know what their own concert schedule is so I can order tickets from them without hearing a “Whaaa? Weird Al is still around? Performing here? Huh? I didn’t know that. Buuuuuhhhhh?!”

This year I am hoping for a Tampa-area show scheduled on my birthday that WON’T be canceled due to hurricanes. That’d be just peachy.

18. clay says:

im the biggest nerdiest weird al fan ever , hail captain kirk and episode 534/b when he has to battle the rabid kling-on from planet nester nevens . Man that episode was great, well im gonna go make myself another peanut butter and mayonaise samich.

19. clay says:

im the biggest nerdiest weird al fan ever , hail captain kirk and episode 534/b when he has to battle the rabid kling-on from planet nester nevens . Man that episode was great, well im gonna go make myself another peanut butter and mayonaise samich and wash it down with some of that orange flvored listerine I won from playing At the Pac-man tournament, I was goin for 32 hours before i was mauled from the jerks that knew i was gonna win . “Live long and Prosper” peace up a town down my fellow trekkies.