Al’s wants your setlist suggestions.

After years and years of playing the same songs on stage, Al is going to let YOU suggest some songs he add into the setlist of his next concert tour. He made this announcement via a tweet.

I’m putting together the set list for my 2010 Tour tonight – which songs (other than the super-obvious ones) would you like to see included?

So if you’ve always wanted to hear Franks 2000″ TV, or pull some of those musty older songs he did EONS ago like “Brady Bunch” or even something a little more obscure like Mr Frump in the Iron Lung or even Still Billy Joel To Me, now is your chance! Just tweet to @alyankovic and watch your request be ignored!

Don’t send in too many suggestions though. Al and Suzanne should be celebrating their 9th anniversary instead of looking at your pitiful suggestions. We here at the Yank Blog with them a Happy Anniversary and hope they have many more.

This entry was posted in Concerts, Weird Al News. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Al’s wants your setlist suggestions.

1. James Munger says:

Nature Trail to Hell (extra relevant, too, now that 3-D is making a comeback in theaters)
    Gotta Boogie
    That Boy Could Dance

2. Brendan says:

I want a new duck!

3. Tokusou Sentai Blessranger says:

*new polka medley
    *a parody of one of Takayuki Miyauchi’s songs
    *Eat It (with Fall Out Boy’s melody)

4. Brendan says:

I was watching the “Weird Al” Show last night, the episode when the miners break through Al’s wall!
    I would love to here Al sing the Cheese song live!!!

5. Jamal Lucas says:

Dude I Love Love Love You “Weird Al” Yankovic You are the best man in the world There is no one that is existing or non-existing that can compare to you and I would just love to finally meet you and get your autograph and see your concert but you probably dont want to hear my Nerdy rant about how awesome you are and YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL I would call myself your biggest fan but that would be starting my Nerdy rant again and I apologize for the other Nerdy rant earlier but I would just die If you would come to the Greensboro Coliseum or any part of Greensboro NC Thats where I live and I would love to hear you I would love for you to sing EVERY SONG YOU HAVE EVER MADE but I know you dont have that kind of time I am going to do a Reaserch paper on you and If I ever meet you I will give it to you so you can read it and If you think the paper I will write is worthy Maybe you could autograph it so I can put it in my collection You will be able to recognize me I will be the one with a bunch of “Weird Al” Yankovic Collectors Items that I want you to sign but If I could just see you LIVE IN PERSON I!!!!!!!! WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“WEIRD AL” YANKOVIC
    RULES “AL”L (ALL)

6. Samantha says:

Hey Al. I would love to hear ‘You Make Me’ performed. And also, your favorite Minnesotan is in Arizona now…so can you PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE set a tour date for Phoenix….PLEEEEEZE!!

7. Ted says:

Long time fan…so many greats to choose from…but I would love to hear either “Buy Me A Condo” or “The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota”. Can’t wait for the concert. Sixth time seeing Al Live!!!!

8. Rylee says:

Please please do Trapped in the Drive thru on Aug 2oth at the Antelope Valley Fair!!